Somehow a month has gone by. I blame it on NaNoWriMo but really there are other things. For one I didn’t participate in NaNo like most people. This year I set my goal to edit 45,000 words instead of writing 50,000. I accomplished that goal.
I got through my Just De-Was and then printed out the hard copy. I have found that looking at the text on the computer never give you quite the same picture. I like to print it out with two pages on one side of a standard sheet of paper. I can visualize flow and jump around in the document faster. The hard copy got the red-pen treatment and I finished that this month also.
With those changes now in the document it is on to the Alpha reader stage. I even got the formatting done so it has a title page, table of contents and chapter breaks and titles. I’m beginning to think this may actually get published!
This is the Novel Mage saying *POOF*